This is an estimation of my net worth.
I do not promise that this estimation or any information on this page is 100% accurate.
Jacob Marciniec's net worth is approximately
as of November 1st, 2020
Approximate breakdown of assets:
- 51% — investments (stocks, precious metals, etc.)
- 37% — cryptocurrencies
- 5% — non-real property (vehicles, collectables, etc.)
- 7% — cash (checking accounts, savings accounts, etc.)
List of assets I hold stake in:
Stocks, bonds, funds, etc.
- Apple Inc (AAPL)
- Ally financial Inc (ALLY)
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
- American Express Co (AXP)
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK'B)
- Carnival Corp (CCL)
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL)
- Walt Disney Co (DIS)
- Facebook (FB)
- Intel Corp (INTC)
- Mastercard Inc (MA)
- Netflix Inc (NFLX)
- PayPal Holding Inc (PYPL)
- Redfin Corp (RDFN)
- Rocket Companies Inc (RKT)
- Roku Inc (ROKU)
- Tesla Inc (TSLA)
- United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL)
- Ubiquiti Inc (UI)
- Visa Inc (V)
- Vanguard Information Technology Index Fund (VGT)
- Bitcoin (XBT)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dogecoin (XDG)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Lumen (XLM)
- Monero (XMR)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Silver (as in "Ag", the metal)
- Copper (as in "Cu", the metal)
- Pokemon trading cards (as in the pieces of paper with monsters drawn on them)
I'm sharing this information to be transparent, no other reason.
I think everybody should publicly display their net worth.
Soon I will make this page into a timeline which shows how my net worth and assets change over time. Until then, I will periodically provide my best approximation of my net worth at a given point in time.
I first posted my net worth on my website November 1st, 2020.